What if you could design and produce your handgun anyway you desired, with any features and characteristics, without a price parameter? With any specifications? With any capacity? With any caliber? With any weight? With any barrel length and any overall length? What would you include on your special handgun? Would you want it to have:
- Fully Ambidextrous controls?
- Aggressive Grip Texturing?
- An Oversize Beavertail?
- Fiber Optic Front Sights?
- Scalloping on the Top of the Slide?
- Packmayr Grips?
- Cocking “Ears” to help you Rack and Cock the Slide?
- A Capacity from 6 to 17 Rounds?
- A Barrel Length between 3″ and 4.25″?
- An Overall Length between 5.4″ and 7.55″?
- A Weight between 10 ounces and 28.6 ounces?
- A Contoured Bobtail Butt for Better Concealment?
- A .380 ACP. 9mm, or .45 ACP Caliber?
Well there are 12 new individual handguns for 2017 that collectively and exactly meet all of the above characteristics, specs, and features. Probably the gun you want for yourself is already available. But it may not have all or a lot of the above characteristics and features in one single gun or at your desired price. But 12 manufacturers have incorporated the above characteristics and features in their several new guns for 2017.